Saturday, May 6th, 2017
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Our bodies are more than just a physical form; they can also be a portal into a new way of being in the world. Join Kim Eng, life partner and associate of Eckhart Tolle, to explore this new way of being and learn how to bring inner stillness into your life.
In Presence Through Movement, Kim Eng facilitates an awakening through the body and guides us in a harmonious synthesis of action and stillness. Using the ancient modalities of yin yoga, qigong, and tai chi, Kim weaves these three practices into a presence-infused flow, which helps to restore balance to your physical and energy body. This movement practice gives us an opportunity to observe, inquire, integrate, and release the old emotional wounds that Eckhart calls the "pain body".
Suitable for most physical fitness levels, these movement practices stimulate and activate the body’s energy channels, clear energy blockages (including the pain body), and increase overall well- being and vitality. Through instruction, meditation, and movement, we access and learn to sustain presence in our everyday lives.
"Kim brings a down-to-earth approach to spirituality that I find very refreshing. She has a great ability for bringing people back into the present moment, the place where all healing occurs and no problem can survive. My blessings go with her and all the people she touches."
- Eckhart Tolle
2:00pm - 5:00pm*
Doors open at 1.30pm
Registration from 1.00pm onwards
- Wearing yoga clothes or loose comfortable clothing is essential.
- Your own yoga mat is essential. Spare yoga mats are not guaranteed.
- Prior experience with yoga, tai chi, or other body-based spiritual practices is helpful, but not required.
- Entry is General Admission. There is no reserved space for attendees.
- No recording or photography is permitted during the session.
- This session is strictly not available to any children under the age of 15.
- *Approximate finish time.
- As a condition of sale, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.