HayHouse.com.au (the “Site”) is an online service owned and operated by Hay House Australia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 68 456 648 010) (“Hay House”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the Hay House online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, Hay House does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
Hay House Event Ticket Terms & Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale and conditions of attendance at the event:
- All Lecture and Event Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Hay House may, to the extent permitted by law, retain a portion of the fee it has charged.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Hay House, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- After completing your purchase please print your E-ticket. Alternatively your E-ticket may be presented on a mobile device.
- Entry is granted by presenting, a printed E-ticket or displayed on a mobile device with a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Hay House.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets at the event.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted. Hay House reserves all multimedia rights, including broadcasting or telecasting of any event.
- Patrons must not obstruct any stairway or gangway.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a convenient interval or break in the performance as directed by a member of Hay House staff.
- Hay House reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute authors/presenters and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Hay House Publishers can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any program or event.
- Hay House reserves the right to send away any person who in their judgment is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Hay House for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
- No Liability is accepted for loss of or damage to property belonging to or travelling with the members of a group including, but not limited to watches, jewellery, cameras or clothing.
- No Liability is accepted for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, or any other cause.
- Some Lectures and/or Events may not be appropriate for children under the age of 18, anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. Attendance at and participation in the Lectures and/or Events is completely optional. The views and beliefs expressed in these Lectures and/or Events are not shared by Hay House, Hay House Inc. or any of their affiliate companies (“Hay House”). Hay House disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such Lectures and/or Events.
- By participating in any presentations you consent to personal information being discussed in an open forum and potentially recorded and agree that the maximum liability of Hay House, in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, howsoever arising, shall be limited to the cost of admission to the presentations save to the extent that such limitation is prohibited under applicable law. This shall not affect your statutory right as a customer.
Hay House may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes online. It is the responsibility of users to review all this information at the time of booking. These changes will be effective and binding from when the event ticket is purchased.